YMCA Camp Tockwogh provides a wide variety of lodging styles and meeting spaces on our camp on the Chesapeake Bay to meet the needs of our guests. Pricing varies according to accommodation style, capacity, and size of your group. Below are brief descriptions and photos. We look forward to hosting you!
If you’re looking for a true camping experience, these rustic cabins are perfect!
- Over 40 cabins available
- Each cabin sleeps 5 – 12 guests, a total capacity of over 400 guests
- Ideal for anyone looking for a real outdoor adventure
- Each cabin has electricity, lights, and outlets
- Positioned near shower houses
- Centrally located for easy access to camp activities and amenities
STEWART LODGE :
Stewart Lodge is ideal for small to medium-sized groups, located on a wide field near the challenge course, with ample space for team building activities, soccer games and fun!
- Sleeping quarters divided into three sections
- Each section sleeps 8-9 guests, 25 beds total
- Every section is equipped with an indoor bathroom and shower facility
- Screened in porches located off each sleeping quarter
- Activity Room that holds up to 25 guests
- Large windows enhance the Conference Room with natural light
- Entire building is heated during the colder months
NAVAJO VILLAGE COTTAGES
There are at total of 5 cottages, centrally located near the Dining Hall and Stables.
- Each cabin sleeps 9 guests
- 3 separate bedrooms with private baths
- 1 common room in the middle with a fireplace and couches
Tockwogh is ideal for those groups wishing to meet together in a relaxing, pristine environment with style.
- Sleeps up to 45 guests
- 8 carpeted bedrooms sleep 5-6 people each
- Every bedroom is equipped with a private bathroom and shower facility
- Contains two large conference rooms separated by a gas fireplace
- The Main Conference room holds up to 60 people
- The Great Room gives a cozy feel and overlooks amazing scenery
- Features a full wrap-around wooden deck looking across the woods