We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of health and government officials as we make decisions for the summer season. Unfortunately, given the uncertainty of the reopening timeline for the state of Maryland and Kent County, we made the decision to delay the start of camp. We will not be offering Mini-Camp or Session 1 in the month of June. However, we are currently planning for a camp start date of July 5th and can’t wait to see you!
To ensure everyone’s health and safety, camp will be a little different this year. We are planning for many contingencies including smaller group sizes, changes to dining procedures, increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency, less shared equipment and, a potential shorter camp option. Please consider completing the parent survey below to help guide our decisions. https://ymcade.formstack.com/forms/parent_survey_covid2020
Given the current situation, we have also extended the deadline to pay your camp balance to June 5th. If you have any questions or need to make adjustments to your camp registration, please reach out to the camp office for assistance. You can now connect with us by phone at (410) 348-6000, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. You can also contact Marisa at email@example.com with general inquires.
Will you still be holding summer camp?
We will not be offering Mini-Camp or Session 1 in the month of June. However, we are currently planning for a camp start date of July 5th and can’t wait to see you!
Will I be refunded for Mini-Camp or Session 1 if I already paid?
Yes. Please click here for refund options.
What procedures will be in place for cleaning and disinfecting?
We are looking forward to unveiling our new and improved clean camp culture!
- Staff will be following heightened cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the day in all living areas, buildings and on touch points.
- We will have additional handwashing stations this summer.
- We have added hand sanitizer pumps to every building.
Does camp have medical staff on-site?
We have two certified nurses onsite as well as three additional assistants in the wellness center.
If we choose not to attend, can I receive a refund?
If you choose to cancel for this summer, we are offering three options for your deposit:
- You can choose to donate your deposit to our Annual Campaign/COVID Relief Fund, so that we can continue to provide quality programs for years to come. If you choose to donate your deposit, your spot in summer 2021 will be guaranteed.
- You can roll over your deposit to 2021 which will guarantee your spot for next summer.
- You can choose to be issued a refund.
Can I apply for financial assistance due to hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
Yes. Camp Tockwogh is here to make sure everyone has an opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. If you are in need of financial assistance due to hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, click here to complete a financial assistance request.